Friday 21 March 2014

Moving the Furniture or promoveatur ut removeatur ; Nottinhgham to Liverpool

I am fairly certain that Liturgical law was broken in Nottingham diocese last night due to the sounds of many voices drafting over the area by priests and some laity singing the Te Deun..... IN LENT?  I wonder why
I doubt he will last long enough to do to much damage in Liverpool, though even if he attempted it, the Scoursers would  would set him on right path!

Prayers for Nottingham and Liverpool. please. .... Especially for their retired priests.

2 comments:

  1. I personally think this is a very forward-looking move in Bishop Malcolm McMahon going to Liverpool. I'm not quite sure what your take is on this Father. Having known Bishop Malcolm quite well for some years I would say that he is quite open to the EF Mass having celebrated it publicly on several occasions & he certainly celebrates OF Mass strictly according to the rubrics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no "take" on him. I have heard of, and from, priests that he treats retired priests n a strange way, especially in respect of the amount of rent they have to pay for accommodation..

      Delete

Anonymous comments are not usually published though they might be read by blog author